We moved the Research Help again! To improve our services, the Research Help relocated to a new and better area: previously located on the left side of Information Resources Service Center (IRSC) desk, it is now located on the right side of the IRSC desk in the main hall way of Memorial Library.
Librarians are available to provide support for research questions from Monday to Wednesday, 10 am to 9 pm, Thursday, 10 am to 6 pm, and Friday, 10 am to 4 pm. On weekends research help will be provided Saturday, 12 pm to 5 pm, Sunday 1 pm to 9 pm.
Other options for getting assistance finding resources for your topic:
- Schedule a Research Consultation with a subject librarian
- Call us @ (607) 753-2590 or (607) 753-2820 during library hours
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text a librarian during normal reference desk hours by simply sending a text to: 1-607-218-8585.
- Chat: Find the Chat box on the LibraryTab in myRedDragon!
- Connect with ASK US 24/7 to chat live with reference librarian 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. (Only use this option when we are not available!)