ebrary is our collection of over 75,000 ebooks covering business and economics, education, technology, the humanities, life and physical sciences, law and politics, medicine, social and behavioral sciences, language and literature, and career guidance.
You can view, download, and print pages from these ebooks, and they are available 24/7 from your desktop or laptop! ebrary ebooks are also included in our library catalog and will appear in your search results with the phrase “electronic book” as the call number. To view click on “To read, click here, then click View/Open”. The ebrary collection is also accessible through the Library Databases by Title link in myRedDragon.
- Browse for ebooks by subject area.
- Search by keyword across the full text of the collection.
- Print and copy limited portions of text from ebooks.
- Download limited portions or entire books with a free personal account.
- Bookmark, highlight, and take notes with a free personal account
- Download e-books onto multiple devices
- Apps for Adroid or iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch!