Memorial Library now offers access to GeoScienceWorld, an online resource for research in geological and earth sciences. GeoScienceWorld provides access to citation information and, in many cases, full-text articles from the publications of leading geosciences societies and university presses. GeoScienceWorld includes journals and archives of more than 45 digital journals from 28 global publishers as well as specialized tools developed in partnership with Google Maps and GeoRef, another major research tool for the geosciences.
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG),
- American Geological Institute (AGI),
- Geological Society of America (GSA),
- The Geological Society of London (GSL),
- Mineralogical Society of America (MSA),
- Society for Sedimentary Geology (SEPM), and
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
You can access GeoScienceWorld through the Databases by Title link on the Library Tab in myRedDragon. You can also find this database in our Geology Libguide a great guide to additional resources for the geological and earth sciences.