Accessibility Month November is Accessibility Month! ITDS along with the Technology Accessibility Advisory Committee are offering several opportunities to get you up-to-speed on making your publications and documents accessible. Every faculty and staff member that uses technology to impart information is responsible for ensuring accessibility to all users. We’re providing a page of accessibility tutorials, including PDFs and video tutorials, set to be launched on the “Tech Help” tab within MyRedDragon.
Accessibility Sandwich Seminar and Workshops:
- Wednesday November 14th (12PM-): Sandwich Seminar hosted by Jeremy Zhe-Heimerman in the Jacobus Lounge. He will demonstrate accessibility issues by students with disabilities, and include testimonials regarding their experiences.
- Thursday November 15th (9AM-11AM*): ITDS hosted accessibility-specific walk-in clinics on developing accessible email, documents and web pages.
- Tuesday November 27th (1PM-3PM*): ITDS hosted accessibility-specific walk-in clinics on developing accessible email, documents and web pages.
ITDS continues to provide Blackboard workshops throughout the month of November. Now that midterms are done, it is a great time to set up an appointment with a member of ITDS to:
- Set up your grade center to calculate students’ grades
- Prepare to calculate final exams and grades
- Get a head start on setting up winter and spring courses
If you have any questions please feel free to email ITDS@cortland.edu
*The ITDS workshops are held in the Technology Training Center, A-118 Memorial Library (Learning Commons).